ATTN Chipmaker: Do-All Blade Guides

Roy,

I don't know if you can adapt these to your bandsaw project or not but I thought I'd pass you a pointer.

Artemia Salina

I could make them work. Right now I am pretty flexible with what I can do in regards to guides. Chances are, guides and table will be the last items I work out. I only hogged out a proto type bearing type guide just to be sure I would have sufficient clearance and could build it.

Once again thanks for this info

Visit my website:

expressed are those of my wifes, I had no input whatsoever. Remove "nospam" from email addy.

Reply to
Roy