Scott's eyes

The result of Scott's eye checkup on Monday is that he is going blind in his left eye. They can't do anything for it. He is going to have cataracts out
of the right eye. They will put a strong lens in and bring his vision back to 20/20 in the eye Right now he can't drive at night. By having this done it will make it possible to drive much more carefully.
I stopped at BiMart and got peaches. They also had pears and apricots in the big cans for $1.39 so I got 2 apricots and 1 pear.
Bob.
Sorry folks, I thought I was sending this to my wife. Guess I should have had my glasses on.
Bob