What to use to keep rust off milling machine and Lathe

keep parts from rusting?

Can I just use motor oil in a spray bottle? WD40? I'd prefer cheaper!

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Motor oil is fine. I'd wipe it on in stead of spraying.

If you want to take it one step further, keep your machines a few degrees warmer than the air around them. That way, you will also protect parts that the oil does not reach.

Reply to
Robert Roland