ABET accredited foreign degrees

I am P.E. licensed in my State on the basis of my MSEE from a US university. However some States require a Bachelors from an accredited university. Mine is a foreign BSc, so I am looking for evidence of accreditation before paying the $425 fee to ECEI. Looking for a link to a list of such accredited foreign degrees..... Thanks

Reply to
lad7n

Foreign schools are not ABET accredited. What I would do is contact the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology

and give them the name of the school you attened and the classes with course numbers you took there and how things go form there. Also, chances are they should be able to refer you to a website that might have the info you are looking for.

Reply to
Pete J. Ahacich