Amperage pull of a computer?

On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 15:27:30 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

No, it does not, dipshit.

I'll take a picture of a 3 digit meter measuring voltage across a resistor shunt, in milliamps, yielding 1% accuracy in a current reading. Then I'll post it in the binary group to prove YOU wrong, you retarded TWIT!

Got ANY clues?

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 15:32:33 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

You are. And it is blatantly obvious. Hilarious as well!

Reply to
DarkMatter

Nice try, but the facts speak for themselves....

Reply to
Ross Mac

So, you want a clue, I will try to send you one....so here it is...you measure .005 volts across your .001 ohm resistor and 3.5 digit multimeter.....simple ohms law gives you 5 amps...but what if the reading was .0054 ?? You cannot see the 4 or 400ma on your meter and your accuracy is now...8% before you even factor in the meter error. So instead of Blather, sit down for second and do the math....Doper Boy!

Reply to
Ross Mac

You have now posted about 20 messages the same with your "Got Clue" school yard crap....So genius....tell me....where is the math error???

Reply to
Ross Mac

You might want to rethink that one bonger boy....Can you run REAL fast??? When you show up at someones door and find out they are either huge or an ex-boxer/martial arts teacher...it could be curtains for you..... Only an absolute IDIOT would ever make a challenge based on absolutely ZERO information.... Oh, my gosh......I have just described A DIMBULB!!

Reply to
Ross Mac

The "wheel" has no nuts.

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

...and knowledge.

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

An "Army of one" kicked Saddam's ass. ...as it has yours.

You're the one trying to backslide into a defensible position. It's no wonder burger-flippers get paid more than your sorry ass.

Perhaps. But you really need to concentrate on your writing

*AND* engineering skills. Good grief, most with your "skills" wouldn't be advertising their lack of same.

Nice try at plagiarism.

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

More threats, DimBulb?

You really should be worried about your account. Many here have been threatened and I'm sure your ISP wouldn't be amused.

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

The NutlessWonder!

Reply to
Ross Mac

On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 22:42:14 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

Except that the meter has a milliamp range AND THAT allows for the

5.43 mA measurement.

Got clue? ANY clue at all? Bwuahahahahah...

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 22:43:51 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

You said "US" dipshit, and YOU \are a party of one. You are a clueless retard as well.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 23:00:46 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

I'd bury my fist in your throat before you could even manage to think the word "block". Bwuahahahaha...

You're an idiot. You'd be easy... for certain.

No, you have played the retarded troll.... again.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 21:09:38 -0500, Keith R. Williams Gave us:

They, and any court would laugh at your retarded asses.

Reply to
DarkMatter

Moving the goal posts again??? You said a 3.5 digit DMM would suffice....Now it's a millitvolt meter...OK....Make and Model please???? And I am willing to be it isn't cheap as you also stated!

Reply to
Ross Mac

message

And you have once again proven you are no more than a juvenile !

Reply to
Ross Mac

You mean like the whole NG laughs at you??????

Reply to
Ross Mac

message

Who's clueless....by your own mathematics, you are now up to 40 amps on your

10 amp power strip. Let us do a re-cap: First recommendation: .1 ohm resistor, power strip & DMM

(Your power strip better be 20 amps....And no project box for a 40 watt resistor?? )

Second recommendation: .001 ohm resistor, power strip & 3.5 digit DMM

(Woops, Dimbulb, at twenty amps, your power strip blows and the 3.5 digit DMM is out as far as 10% out due to rounding)

Third recommendation: .001 ohm resistor, power strip, "cheap" millivolt meter.

(Please, show me a "cheap" millivolt meter that will be accurate. The power strip will still need to be 20 amps)

So, now DarkBonger is on design #3....I still stick to idea number one....Amp Clamp and extension cord.... The pinhead changes the mistakes then comes back to claim victory, then says "Got Clue" If the little peckerhead had a clue, he wouldn't be on revision 3 (constantly moving the goalposts!). The little dick with ears is now recommending that the OP purchase a millivolt meter, a .001 ohm resistor a power strip and assemble the entire thing to measure current on several devices in his home. Who needs to buy a clue???????

Reply to
Ross Mac

On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 23:16:34 -0500, Keith R. Williams Gave us:

The marines kicked saddam's ass. The army cleaned up.

Reply to
DarkMatter