Amperage pull of a computer?

On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 21:31:14 -0500, Keith R. Williams Gave us:

No retard it doesn't. MY processes run at the priority level at which I SET them at. Mine is NOT a screen saver, dipshit! They run full foreground at normal or higher priority. I just love how you clueless retards know so much about what everybody else's machine is doing... NOT!

Got clue? Ever heard of task manager? Got clue?

You retarded, know nothing fucktard!

Reply to
DarkMatter

The only thing that is funny is that you think that 400*.1 is not

40......Keep laughing....but the laugh is on you!
Reply to
Ross Mac

Hmmm...it kind of sounds like that's exactly what you have been doing all the way through this thread....

Reply to
Ross Mac

On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 15:36:33 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

You are more than two orders of magnitude off.

0.001 ohms, dipshit.

And only TEN amps, retard boy. You lose again.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 15:36:33 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

How many of you do you think there are? Short of your other personalities, I'd say your crew amounts to a population of ONE.

Got math clues?

Reply to
DarkMatter

fool......Try

Make up your mind.....001 or .1 ohms....ten amps is another guess...and the cost?...never addressed that did you? The only mentally challenged one here is yourself.....IQ?.....off the low end of the scale....

Reply to
Ross Mac

On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 16:24:02 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

Answering your own posts now, I see. The retard has stepped down a notch! Go away, retard! We all hate you.

Won't be using a 0.1 ohm, dipshit. Wont be burning 40 watts in what does get used either...

You couldn't be any more clueless. You are the twit in electronics class that everyone hates... Why, because you *THINK* you know it all, yet express to all how little you really do know.

I fart in your direct direction, and laugh too! My farts know more electronics than you do!

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 02:04:25 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

It's NOT a guess, you retarded TWIT!

A wall outlet is 15 amps max. A power strip is ten amps, MAX!

Place the resistor in the power strip. The power strip has a circuit breaker installed in it, set to guess what, dipshit???

T E N A M P S !!!

Got clue?

Reply to
DarkMatter

You can post till you have arthritis....you are still wrong...wrong and exceptionally wrong... WrongMatter posts...."Got Math Clues"....you have proven YOU can't add.....

Reply to
Ross Mac

You haven't a clue, though no surprise here.

Sure, but you still are Win "challenged", to put it nicely/

Go fer it! You're a tad short on the credibility end though. Indeed you haven't a clue on 90% of what you post (at -30C a car doesn't start because of air density? ...what a stripped-nut!)

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

Oh, move the goal-posts! What a maroon!

And 10mV. Are you sure you're this stupid?

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

Well, since most don't listen to your stupid ass, likely only a few hundred. You've been proven to be a dumbass, so why should most read any thread you're in?

Wrong. YOu're well known to be a useless dumbass. We're simply having fun at your useless mommy's expense.

You *certainly* don't. That *fact* is obvious.

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 21:54:16 -0500, Keith "Tard Boy" Williams Gave us:

I have far more clues than you.

Not in the slightest, twit boy!

Go for what, retard boy?

Your E-1 grade baby bullshit assessments are as meaningless as the other troll tripe you spew. It rests at zero.

If final compression pressures are around 150 lbs /sq in in a normal ambient situation, it will be proportionally higher at higher air densities. For you to dismiss this fact as not having anything to do with cranking requisites, you're nuts... and we know you are!

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 21:56:56 -0500, Keith R. Williams Gave us:

I am sure that you are!

Are you so stupid as to think that current shunts are not functional or do not provide accurate readings? You couldn't be more lost.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 22:00:57 -0500, Keith "Tard Boy" Williams Gave us:

Sorry, but the Rosstard is only an army of one.

You're a goddamned retard, keithtard! The question was how many personalities or members in the group "us" he stated does he think there are.

Are your reading skills really as bad as the RossTard's are?

Wow... you really are more retarded than I thought.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 22:00:57 -0500, Keith "Tard Boy" Williams Gave us:

Except that you are not man enough to face what I would do to you if you were here right now. Want to meet, tard boy? You wussy pussy fucktard!

Reply to
DarkMatter

I think we have a "loose nut behind the wheel "!

Reply to
Ross Mac

Typical lack of originality!

Reply to
Ross Mac

fool......Try

Absolutely.....he is.... When he went to .001 ohms he forgot that requires 4 digit accuracy on a DMM. Simple math....something that escapes the DimBulb!

Reply to
Ross Mac

I would like to see your mathematics...... .001 ohms huh?.....Now you are into a 3 or 4 hundred dollar DMM...... Who's lost here???

Reply to
Ross Mac