Amperage pull of a computer?

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 12:44:24 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

Amp clamps can't even resolve to the first place behind the decimal. That's hundreds of milliamps, dipshit.

My setup resolves the correct current. Always has, always will.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 12:44:24 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

I wouldn't use your retarded meter, dipshit.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 12:44:24 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

The photo I posted yesterday that I left a pointer to in this thread shows one that resolves to microvolts.

Standard DMM. Imagine that!

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 12:44:24 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

Yes, retard... You know monitor, PC, scanner, guitar amp...

All less than ten amps total, yet still giving the OP what he is looking for.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 12:44:24 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

No, I didn't you lying, piece of shit retard!

Is the alzheimer's kickin' in so soon? To bad.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 12:44:24 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

No, retard boy... WE aren't into anything the way you tell it. YOU are into a fantasy where you attempt to show that others are wrong. YOU couldn't be more wrong yourself, AND you lie through your teeth with every post.

Reply to
DarkMatter

Oooh, Ross! You hit a *6* on the DimBulb-o-meter! Nice going! ...one more ties the record.

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

Mine is 2% and close enough for an approximation...

Reply to
Ross Mac

So that's your answer???

Reply to
Ross Mac

You call a $1500 DMM standard???? Make and Model....where is it????

Reply to
Ross Mac

Are you sure they are all under 10 amps.....NO....another Guess...

Reply to
Ross Mac

Make and Model....Answer it.....you never have!!

Reply to
Ross Mac

Same old tired crap....and still, No make and model of the 3.5 digit DMM that is not only cheap but measures to microvolts........Make and Model ????

Reply to
Ross Mac

I suspect we will hit 7 before this is over!!!

Reply to
Ross Mac

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 12:44:24 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

Yes. He said it was for his PC, retard boy.

Do you know of any 2.5 kW PCs?

You couldn't be any more pathetic, or stupid.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 19:00:44 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

YOU are off your rocker. At the very best, and only at or near the very top of the scale being read, you MIGHT see a reading within2%.

At lower currents, the accuracy will be much worse. It doesn't scale linearly through the meter's range.

My solution is far more accurate than 1% even. At the transducer lever. If that word is too big for you, I'll spell it out... The current shunt.

Then, the accuracy of the meter defines the accuracy of the reading, not the INACCURACY of a cheap clamp meter being touted as more accurate.

Reply to
DarkMatter

As usual, you're a clueless bastard.

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 19:03:40 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

Again, retard boy, the $1500 meter was mentioned and used to take reading with comparison to the handheld to prove that the handheld fell through thresholds at the correct moments. That would be 4 places out. You know... a 3.5 digit meter.

After verifying that the handheld could indeed read sub millivolt emf accurately, I posted my findings.

It was only your retarded ass that came back into the thread ranting that I had suddenly changed to a $1500 meter. Grow the f*ck up, you fabricating twit!

Resistor

3.5 digit True RMS reading meter

Both quite common, and much more accurate than the ammeter feature of the handheld being used. ANY Handheld would change the circuit under test.

Cheap, highly accurate solution. Regardless of your petty tantrums.

Your amp clamp? Inaccurate unless a proper type, and overpriced if at that level. Easy math.

Up your ass. Rotate on it.

The photo shows the make and model. It ALSO shows a handheld with a clearly visible uA and uV scale input port. Guess how many digits she has?

Oh... that's right... your lame ass didn't go look at the picture.

Reply to
DarkMatter

message

Fluke 32....read the spec..... I should just cut and past the last 50 messages.... You never answer anything.... Make and Model of your 3.5 digit DMM capable of reading microvolts?????????????????????????

Reply to
Ross Mac

Make and Model....where is it????

Reply to