Anybody know a circuits website

I'm a full-time electrical engineering student, and i was just wondering if anyone knows a website that posts circuit analysis problems and also the steps and results. Mainly I want to use the site to practice my knowledge of circuits and without someone,thing to check I can never be quite sure that I'm getting the problems right. Any help would be appreticated Thanks

Reply to
Chris the Student

Get a few Schaum's Outlines from a good bookstore. They have many for EE's more organized than dreading the internet.

Reply to
Lzmain