ASP Connectivity

Microsoft has a tutorial for ASP. There is a connection string in the code as follows:

DBQ=C:\Inetpub\Wwwroot\Tutorial\guestbook.mdb;"\

How do I change this statement once I move the page to my web server? I have the database in my root folder.

If I am asking this question in the wrong place please guide me to the correct newsgroup.

Thanks

Reply to
HB2

| Microsoft has a tutorial for ASP. There is a connection string in the code | as follows: | | DBQ=C:\Inetpub\Wwwroot\Tutorial\guestbook.mdb;"\ | | How do I change this statement once I move the page to my web server? I | have the database in my root folder. | | If I am asking this question in the wrong place please guide me to the | correct newsgroup.

You're so far off, you can't even get there from here.

People and businesses who choose Microsoft are choosing on the basis of paying for supported business solutions. I suggest contacting Microsoft for support. It will cost extra, but you obviously had a reason to not choose the free stuff.

Reply to
phil-news-nospam