catalog.wci

So my PDMWorks server reported that its hard drive was full. After some snooping I found a folder with the path

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator.DELLNAS-1\Local Settings \Application Data\Solidworks\catalog.wci

This folder had 54 files totaling 1.34 GB. The largest 5 files are as follows:

00010005.ci 742 MB 00010002.ci 590 MB 00000002.ps2 47 MB 00000002.ps1 10 MB 00010001.ci 5 MB

I'm assuming this is some sort of database for my PDMWorks Vault. Does anyone have some insight for me? I'll be your friend :)

Reply to
mexiken

afaik, they have nothing to do with pdmw.

1.34gb won't buy you much though, your page file and the ability to defrag will be severely limited.
Reply to
kenneth