bamix

Anyone tell me how to remove flange on bamix to allow dismantling?

Reply to
F Murtz

If its like mine an old SB30-AA model the shaft is retained into the bottom of the housing by a circular plastic bush behind where the cutter/impeller mounts. Its a push-click fit. A rounded shoulder clicks in the retain the bush. There was some RTV or similar to seal it. The metal shaft will slide right out when the bush is removed. Has your bottom bearing bush gone tight?

Reply to
K Ludger

The shaft is tight . behind the impeller there appears to be a metal sintered bearing it looks like the flange has to be removed from outer shaft cover tube but I dont know if it is threaded or shrink fit

Reply to
F Murtz

FWIW with my really old one it's left hand threaded onto the tube.

Reply to
Fred

That could be the case, it is old. I will try that

Reply to
F Murtz