bamix

Anyone tell me how to remove flange on bamix to allow dismantling?

If its like mine an old SB30-AA model the shaft is retained into the bottom of the housing by a circular plastic bush behind where the cutter/impeller mounts. Its a push-click fit. A rounded shoulder clicks in the retain the bush. There was some RTV or similar to seal it. The metal shaft will slide right out when the bush is removed. Has your bottom bearing bush gone tight?
K Ludger wrote:

The shaft is tight . behind the impeller there appears to be a metal sintered bearing it looks like the flange has to be removed from outer shaft cover tube but I dont know if it is threaded or shrink fit

FWIW with my really old one it's left hand threaded onto the tube.
Fred wrote:

That could be the case, it is old. I will try that