Battery Maintenance

I'm a facility engineer in the philippines and i'm new with the other equipments specially in battery maintenance. I have 80 KVA UPS and i just can't start thinking on how do i make such Preventive Maintenance of ithe batteries? Do you have any Forms as my reference?thank you

Reply to
bernard

mostly there is no preventative maintenance on UPS batteries.

they last about 5 years and then need to be replaced.

Reply to
TimPerry

Reply to
Gavin Parsons