Copy of Service Manual Wanted: Biddle (Megger) BM10

I have a BM10 megger and it doesn't work, at least one component inside has mechanical damage and the markings on it cannot be read. I believe a proper service manual will have a full schematic (the manual for the BM7 does). Help.

Boz

Reply to
The Boz

I should add, it is an Avo/Biddle/Megger brand, somewhat old (discontinued).

The Boz

Reply to
The Boz