Correct way to write 24 hour-time? Decimalpoint too.

On Tue, 30 May 2006 14:30:35 GMT, Jan Panteltje Gave us:

Celestia.

snip

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Wed, 31 May 2006 10:00:23 GMT, Jan Panteltje Gave us:

Cellphones ALWAYS set their time to the local cell node they are logged onto.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On a sunny day (Sun, 25 Jun 2006 08:44:14 GMT) it happened Roy L. Fuchs wrote in :

I just downloaded that Celestia (was that program you were referring to?), and it actually installed!!!! Now I hope it did not f*ck up my configs as some other prog did... Anyways, ran the demo, and got a bit of Antares sunburn.....

Now to run the sys checks (also running servers on this box).

kworldwatch is smaller, faster, simpler, and I still have not got the night-day world map in Celestia.

Do you know about 'xephem'? Now that is REAL stuff.

it quite often actually.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje