Electrical Engineer

No. He did not. Count the ">" characters.

Actually, you are right. It was from the previous post so I just assumed that others would know who said it. I will correct that in the future. Thanks for pointing that out!

All of it. I am very poor at reading other peoples thoughts. I actually thought you just cut that from the previous quote since it was preceeded by

words. Guess I was wrong yet again.

Perhaps you should not read conflict into things so quickly. Not everyone has malicious intent when they point out errors.

Reply to
C What I Mean

OH... good lord.. I give up... Good bye to this NG.

It just isn't any fun anymore and it sure seems to have less to do with engineering and more to do with nit picking.

Plonk.. gonezo

Reply to
C What I Mean

I responded simply, directly, and appropriately to your misunderstanding and hence your misplaced criticism. There was neither malice nor conflict in my remarks. Perhaps you are paranoid?

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

I believe any hostility towards job postings here comes from those who have followed this newsgroup for a while. There used to be a time when over 50% of the postings were from headhunters and job shoppers and the like. I think that was why alt.engineering.electrical.jobs was created. That way, if you are looking for a job, you can go to that group and leave this one to discussions.

I don't think most people mind the occasional job posting here, though. Just so long as it doesn't become another dumping ground for headhunters...

-Scott

Reply to
Runner

gt; > Education:

THAT IS TERRIBLE ADVICE!

Reply to
Johan Lexington

I hate this cliche...and people that think cute cliche are the way to present problems. THE PROBLEM IS IN THE BOX. Get in and find the solution. If I catch you outside the box....you're fired.

Reply to
Johan Lexington

Why? The subject is closer to electrial engineering than most.

Reply to
Johan Lexington

I have to agree with that, and I use electricians in my work. Clearly the guy that posted that was joking!

Harry C.

Reply to
Harry Conover