Electricians CAD

Does anyone know of anygood software for CAD for electricians for commercial and residential Property. If there is not CAD software is there any other good software to help design an Full or partial electrical Installation at Property.

Reply to
naza

I like auto cad. But I know people who use microsoft visio - it's part of there office package. If you can get good at auto cad it's pretty cool and fast. The 3D is really nice. But for a installation at a property (if you mean house) the 3D would be a little over kill. I would love to have the 3D electrical distrubution of my place of work but software wasn't around when it was built.

Reply to
spokes

Amtech ProDesign is a good CAD based software for creating electrical designs.

See.

Kenneth Macaloney