Engineering and Other Books

Dear Group.
Due to an impending divorce AND lack of storage space AND lack of funds to pay a mortgage (for her) aswell as rental on my 1 bedroom
apartment AND the knowledge that I am not going to be doing Electronics OR DSP OR cybernetics OR digital communications...let alone building houses, the dream of having my own self sufficient small holding in Eire.... ever again...I have come to the conclusion that i want to offload my large number of textbooks. Some are classics...most are, have been, or could be extremely useful and I am loath to use them for landfill. If I can get a a few bucks for each of them it would be nice...and the knowledge that they have gone to a good home. I am sure there are some kindred spirits out there who can sympathise with my predicament. All suggestions graefuly accepted.
In article

Sympathise we can

What we can do to help solve your problems depends on where you live.

australia. Thx for your reply...