Pilot talk

I am a private pilot ASEL.

Les Watts

Reply to
Leslie Watts

Just curious as I've seen several posts over the past couple years in regards to aviation. How many of you are licensed pilots?

Jim Frogge Private Pilot-ASEL Statesville, NC

Jim Frogge

I work for United Airlines although not a pilot, I'm just a lowly Ramp Rat. In the summer months I swap out the food and bev carts but when the cold weather sets in I'm the best damn deicer you've seen.I am working to get my rec. license. Hopefully in the next two years I will have enough money saved to buy a share in a Bonanza. I prefer the H35, Now thats a beautiful vintage bird.

Searcher1

Reply to
Searcher

Sail plane, aero tow, ( not current ) ...lew...

Reply to
Lewis Hartswick

Sailplane instructor/rides pilot, newby power pilot.

Vaughn

Reply to
Vaughn Simon

I'm planning on getting my Sport Pilot license next Summer.

Reply to
Ken Finney

PPASEL

Carla

Reply to
Carla Fong

I am. It would be even more interesting to find out how many pilots hre are A&P rated mechanics.

Reply to
Scott Moore

ME ! :-) also jet. Spartan '65

Reply to
Gary A. Gorgen

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 6:16:46 -0700, Jim Frogge wrote (in message ):

Commercial SEL (Not current..lost medical) A&P Spartan 1971 Ticked when Hefner sold the DC-9....

Reply to
Roger Hull

I soloed on my 16th birthday. If I had the $ I'd have a small twin and an A&P just so I could work on it. Most of my hours were written in the airframe logs and lost.

A sturdy and powerful areobatic plane would be cool , I'd try all kinds of stuff between huge thunder heads for fun. I suppose this would be a bad idea ? Would make for some cool footage ! A?

Reply to
Sunworshipper

Me. Just started a new job two weeks ago, inspecting new Falcon Jets. The company (Dassault) started a program recently, reimbursing employees for pilot training. ALL employees. Guess I'll get my instrument rating.

Dale

Reply to
Dale Scroggins

How many of you are licensed pilots?

I have a Beech A36 Bonanza

CPL ASEL, AMEL, ASES, IFR. No CFI.

Bob

Reply to
Bonza

PPASEL and A&P

Reply to
John Kunkel

PP ASEL, 1/4 owner of 1972 Piper Archer

-- Bob (Chief Pilot, White Knuckle Airways)

I don't have to like Bush and Cheney (Or Kerry, for that matter) to love America

Reply to
Bob Chilcoat

Reply to
Michelle P

I was going to but didn't solo. :-o

Tim

Tim Williams

Not a pilot but I did engineering and maintenance on boeing 727 and 737 commercial simulators and a couple of others for nearly 20 years so I've probably got a few thousand hours in them. :-)

"Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there." - Will Rogers (1879-1935).

Reply to
Keith Marshall

anything about metal working but.... ATP, CFI, CFII, CFME, FE, SEL, MEL, SES, MES CE500, CE750, L1011, B727, B747. I flew F-4s in the USAF

Reply to
Phil Ordway

PPL.

Currently own a Stinson L-5B, a Fairchild AT-21 and an Aero Commander

680. Haven't had time to do my A&P, but have over 20 years on various flight lines and currently a Field and Service Mechaninc for Lockheed Aero.
Reply to
Craig