Engineering Training

Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd let you all know that we are running some engineering training workshops in Canada and they are coming up soon!

****************************** Practical Hydraulic Systems - Vancouver, Edmonton and Toronto - April

Safe Operation & Maintenance of Circuit Breakers and swichgear - Edmonton, Montreal and Toronto - April

Setting up & troubleshooting of Ethernet and Automation networks - Edmonton -June

****************************** They are meant for engineers that just need to brush up on the latest technology. If any of you are interested, email me back at rebecca@idc- online.com and I'll send you the brochure. Will swing you a discount or free gift too!

Bec

Reply to
idctechnologies