F-plug need to be fully tightened?

wrote:

Fuck off, little boy.

What is that retarded shit? Gang boy lingo? "learnt"? "tow"?

Sure, bub... You keep thinking that.

Hardly, you retarded fuck. I could give a shit about what you or anyone else thinks, but I don't.

I've got nine inches of unusually small penis to go up in your retarded ass with, little girl.

I was building tube amps in the sixties at an age below ten, and have been in it since. I suppose, however, you'll have some inane, retarded, holier than thou stupid shit to spew about that as well.
Fuck off and die, you "twenty years in" piece of shit. That very thing you claim to have forgotten is what has you in the shithole your mind is in. You are hard wired stupid.
GoldIntermetallicEmbrittlement wrote:

Yeah, Must have been about what - 30 years before you were born. I guess thats 'less than ten' haha!
Your use of language marks our age group.
and have

Absoulutely: I can spot a bald faced lie when I see one.

I see. no referenc to the article that clearly states what shot noise is. No reference to any one of a million places that will tell you that friction is a mechanical concept and has no relevance to electricity whatsoever.
Just immature insecure little boy spew.

You're a goddamned idiot.

Your powers of assessment rank along with your engineering skill... right around NIL.
I was born in the year of the laser. Yet another date you are likely unfamiliar with, you retarded fuck.

You couldn't spot one of your brain cells in your dung, and that's where they all reside! You are a goddamned idiot, at best.

First, you need to learn how to spell the words you claim to know what the meaning of are. Did you see me dispute the wiki definition, you stupid fucktard? NO. I disputed YOUR retarded grasp of it.

You ain't real bright, are ya boy?

From you.

Your mother should be jailed as the felon she is for not flushing your retarded, piece of shit ass, the moment she shat you out of her retarded ass.
GoldIntermetallicEmbrittlement wrote:

Bit late for at. I'm processing her final will and testamant into probate right now. We burnt her three months ago.
The fact that you even considered that a relevant comment to make, is indicative of your immaturity: anyone who was building valves amps in 1962 would also have a mother who would probably be in her 80's or 90's, or dead.
You simply go on making a bigger fool of yourself every time you open your mouth. .
On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 07:56:51 -0700 GoldIntermetallicEmbrittlement

Methinks Dark Splatter needs a biology lesson.
Bill Palmer wrote:

Well he hasn't got that far in school yet.
You can fill in the details,. About 13-15 years old, somewhere in the Bible Belt, where he's been oppressed from birth with some sort of heavy born again morality.. discovers Naughty Words and the Internet and sets out to be everything his parents warned him about..probably been buggered by the local God-Father as well.
Sad, but there ya go.
From:(TheNaturalPhilosopher) Bill Palmer wrote: On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 07:56:51 -0700 GoldIntermetallicEmbrittlement wrote in a Message:Your mother should be jailed as the felon she is for not flushing your retarded, piece of shit ass, the moment she shat you out of her retarded ass.
Bill was close with: Methinks Dark Splatter needs a biology lesson.
TNP you said: Well he hasn't got that far in school yet. You can fill in the details,. About 13-15 years old, somewhere in the Bible Belt, where he's been oppressed from birth with some sort of heavy born again morality.. discovers Naughty Words and the Internet and sets out to be everything his parents warned him about..probably been buggered by the local God-Father as well. Sad, but there ya go. ------------------------ To Clarify my findings are as follow:) It's a Classic Multiple Personality Case
I'd say., It's really quite sad he seems to still crave the buggering within his new identities., for a while I thought that contering his attacks would repress his feelings or eliminate them altogether, but you can still sense a bit monger in him.
What can be done - His Cox Provider seems to coddle his flagrant eodippal yearnings for the perfect parent }:-)
IU }:-/
On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 16:37:53 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Levl Urplanet) wrote:

Said the absolute retard that posts under three nyms so that the abuse level he spreads throughout the group can be expanded.
On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 16:37:53 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Levl Urplanet) wrote:

Nope... what they do is ignore inane rants made by retarded, abusive fuckheads, like you, Roy.
says...

Even sadder, Dimbulb is actually in his mid-50s.
--
Keith

krw wrote:

Got proof of that?

Proof? Not proof, but Dimbulb's (too long) posting history includes a lot of evidence of the fact.
--
Keith

He is a piece of shit. He was shat from her retarded, piece of shit ass.
Have you caught up now, dumbfuck?

Michael, I'll see you tunerlube and raise you a Molykoat (s) http://www.dowcorning.com/content/news/iam_news25.asp
However in this application any oil, grease, or any other gunk will attract dust on both the jack and the plug when they are apart. the resultant sludge will necessitate cleaning both ends (then we can argue about the best cleaning solution)
I am not on a mission or crusade or anything. I use cleaners, sealers, etc. as needed and have for years. My favorite is Caig de-oxit.
Even outdoors for most instillations I find little use for chemicals on F connectors. Usually tape and a Skotchcoat are sufficient for many years of faithful service.
Large connectors the story is a bit different. The O-rings on conduit and coax transmission line should be coated with the silicon paste, usually supplied with new parts or replacement kits.
In any even I think we have beaten the subject to death.
My recommendation to the Op is get a 4" (100 mm) crescent wrench and place it on your key ring. It will then be handy for all occasions. Snug the connector down and enjoy your high speed access.
Tim Perry wrote:

The tunerlube was recommended by the manufacturers back in the '70s & '80s. We only used it in areas with a lot of salt air that quickly corroded the connectors. The line taps were shipped with plastic boots with a thin film of it to seal the threads. When you have over 10,000 outdoor ports, you can't be taking the system down constantly to replace damaged port connectors.

That is what shop rags were used for. Extra grease when a customer was disconnected, and wipe it off when reconnected.

Try that on a busy highway that got salted every time there was much snow, or anywhere close to any coastline on either ocean.

The .412", .500", .750" & 1.00" hardline connectors all had o-rings to keep water out of the amplifier housings, splice blocks, power inserters and tap housings, but not to protect the threads. Tunerlube was MUCH easier to clean up than the gelled underground drop cable.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

attract
best
etc.
of
My outdoor applications mostly involve satellite dishes. I have a couple adjacent to the NY throughway. One uses RG 11. Installed for 5 years and no hint of problems. Most problem I have are with the small offset dishes where the weather dome points down, drain holes get plugged and it fills with water.

and
I use up to 3 1/8" coax with close to 30 kW passing through it. the lines are pressurized to keep moisture out. The o-rings help keep air or nitrogen in. Bullets (connectors) are silver plated and are inserted into copper inner conductors with no chemical additives. The outer conductor (EIA flange) is connected with bolts. I do use Vaseline on these threads as it makes removal in the future easier.
Tim Perry wrote:

We used some large heliax on commercial 5 meter sat dishes that was pressurized. I also worked with 195 kW UHF TV transmitter with large rectangular waveguide from the diplexer to the antenna on a 1749' AAT tower that was pressurized. We developed a slow leak that caused severe sync compression. It turned out to be an 18" long crack in one of the corner welds, above the 1400 foot level.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 00:19:01 -0400, "Tim Perry"

I used to use Scotch 23 self-vulcanizing tape for plug sealing. Disadvantage - unscrewing the plug would entail cutting it free from rubber mass. Otherwise they were seals for life, also UV proof. Great tape to weatherproof lots of stuff and cabling.
--
- Blarp the Enigmatic

Tim Perry wrote:

Thats why you use it only on seldomn aken apart couplings in adverse environments.
Not inside on e.g. test gear.

Agreed.
Agreed.
good idea.