F-plug need to be fully tightened?

Apparently, it is HE that did not perform said action. I did, I KNOW that the group list is plural. He apparently does not, therefore, YES, it was a stupid remark on his part, and a good jab on mine.

NOPE... ANY Usenet post carries ALL the groups it was posted too, so if he was able to read the post, he was able to see the group list it was posted to. If that is not the case, then you guys need to re-think what you call news client software over there, and no, goddamned idiots reading the NEWS over a web interface do NOT get to make ANY remarks about groups, since they are like a damned horse with blinders on to start with.
GoldIntermetallicEmbrittlement wrote:

IIRC, he is using TIN, so I would agree that he probably does have the knowledge and expertise to have known better :)

He, presumably he didn't look. A very common error to make, although, generally, it does tend to be you guys that side of the pond that assume every post in a.e.electrical relates to that side.. :)

I haven't a clue about the origins of TIN, but suspect that anyone using it has much the same opinion.
-- Sue
On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 03:02:39 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Ilevl Urplanet) wrote:

You're an idiot, Roy. And yes... we know it is you.

You're an idiot, Roy. And yes... we know it is you.

You're an idiot, Roy. And yes... we know it is you.

You're an idiot, Roy. And yes... we know it is you.

You're an idiot, Roy. And yes... we know it is you.

You're an idiot, Roy. And yes... we know it is you.

You're an idiot, Roy. And yes... we know it is you. Your "technical advice" will garner no credence in this group, Roy. Everyone already knows that you know nothing about the subject.
Maybe your threads are "too brittle". Bwuahahahahahaa!

You're an idiot, Roy. And yes... we know it is you!
On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 17:17:10 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Ilevl Urplanet) wrote:

Proof of your Royness, little boy.
Ulevl Nuthin.. That is your lot in life.
You are a joke. Seek a lobotomy... do society a favor.
Date: Mon, Sep 15, 2008, 12:27pm (EDT+5) From: snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com (Peto) / Would loose "hand tight" be sufficent? \
Try one of these F connector tools
http://www.techtoolsupply.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID595
Also avaiable in 12" offfset at any major electronic tools dealer.
AS WE LIVE & BREATHE
- FATBYTESTARD EATING DOG POOP -
HOW LOW & UNBECOMING.........
IU