F-plug need to be fully tightened?

Why not educte yourself befre opening your mouth?

It has nothing to do with any of that.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I can immediately tell what you need stuffed into yours, asswipe.

Tell us, oh guru of mouthyness, what is it that generates the heat in a conductor. Do not merely say "current", tell us what the physical mechanism is that causes the medium to rise in temperature.

In steel transformer cores, they have constant pole reversals generating heat via hysteresis. What is the mechanism in electron flow through a conductor or semiconductor?

Then, in your infinite wisdom, tell us why fluctuations can be detected in the signal flows through such mediums as conductors, or ANY medium for that matter.

Or could it be that you did not foresee that such fluctuations do occur?

It appears that YOU are the shot noise of the group, fluctuation boy.

Reply to
GoldIntermetallicEmbrittlement

You're an idiot, Roy. And yes... we know it is you.

You're an idiot, Roy. And yes... we know it is you.

You're an idiot, Roy. And yes... we know it is you.

You're an idiot, Roy. And yes... we know it is you.

You're an idiot, Roy. And yes... we know it is you.

You're an idiot, Roy. And yes... we know it is you.

You're an idiot, Roy. And yes... we know it is you. Your "technical advice" will garner no credence in this group, Roy. Everyone already knows that you know nothing about the subject.

Maybe your threads are "too brittle". Bwuahahahahahaa!

You're an idiot, Roy. And yes... we know it is you!

Reply to
GoldIntermetallicEmbrittlement

It ain't shot noise.

Read what I posted, and learn to talk the talk and walk the walk. Don't disagree with me, disagree with whoever called it shot noise in the first place.

Shot noise is not thermal noise.

Electron or hole transfer of charge. By majority (cndutor) or minority (semiconductor) carriers.

I have forgtten more than you apparently know, so don't piss around.

For many many reasons,. of which shot noise is only one. Shot noise, thermal noise and flicker noise come to mind as the most relevant to circuitry.

Look them up in Wiki and learn the difference before shouting your mouth off to impress your little friends.

It occurs to me that you are a prat who has learnt tow words that he doesn't actually understand, an using them to try and impress people, probably due to an unusually small penis or something similar.

Anyway I didn't spend twenty tears o my life doing low level analogue circuit design in order to bandy words with some nerd who thinks the world owes him homage just because he can pronounce 'shot noise' as if the mere fact of saying it actually meant something.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Proof of your Royness, little boy.

Ulevl Nuthin.. That is your lot in life.

You are a joke. Seek a lobotomy... do society a favor.

Reply to
TheKraken

It's called friction, fucktard.

Consider yourself pissed ON.

Reply to
GoldIntermetallicEmbrittlement

Fuck off, little boy.

Reply to
GoldIntermetallicEmbrittlement

What is that retarded shit? Gang boy lingo? "learnt"? "tow"?

Sure, bub... You keep thinking that.

Hardly, you retarded f*ck. I could give a shit about what you or anyone else thinks, but I don't.

I've got nine inches of unusually small penis to go up in your retarded ass with, little girl.

I was building tube amps in the sixties at an age below ten, and have been in it since. I suppose, however, you'll have some inane, retarded, holier than thou stupid shit to spew about that as well.

Fuck off and die, you "twenty years in" piece of shit. That very thing you claim to have forgotten is what has you in the shithole your mind is in. You are hard wired stupid.

Reply to
GoldIntermetallicEmbrittlement

ROFLMAO!!

Sorry mate, that one ended up right on your head. Not mine.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Yeah, Must have been about what - 30 years before you were born. I guess thats 'less than ten' haha!

Your use of language marks our age group.

and have

Absoulutely: I can spot a bald faced lie when I see one.

I see. no referenc to the article that clearly states what shot noise is. No reference to any one of a million places that will tell you that friction is a mechanical concept and has no relevance to electricity whatsoever.

Just immature insecure little boy spew.

The Natural Philosopher

You're an idiot.

Not your mate, you retarded f*ck. This is Usenet. Keep your localized retarded colloquialisms to yourself, f*****ad. And no... it was most certainly you that is getting pissed on.

Reply to
GoldIntermetallicEmbrittlement

You're a goddamned idiot.

Your powers of assessment rank along with your engineering skill... right around NIL.

I was born in the year of the laser. Yet another date you are likely unfamiliar with, you retarded f*ck.

You couldn't spot one of your brain cells in your dung, and that's where they all reside! You are a goddamned idiot, at best.

First, you need to learn how to spell the words you claim to know what the meaning of are. Did you see me dispute the wiki definition, you stupid fucktard? NO. I disputed YOUR retarded grasp of it.

You ain't real bright, are ya boy?

From you.

Your mother should be jailed as the felon she is for not flushing your retarded, piece of shit ass, the moment she shat you out of her retarded ass.

Reply to
GoldIntermetallicEmbrittlement

Bit late for at. I'm processing her final will and testamant into probate right now. We burnt her three months ago.

The fact that you even considered that a relevant comment to make, is indicative of your immaturity: anyone who was building valves amps in

1962 would also have a mother who would probably be in her 80's or 90's, or dead.

You simply go on making a bigger fool of yourself every time you open your mouth. .

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Keep your totally utterly disgusting expletives to yourself also just because this is Usenet it doesn't mean that we all have been brought up in the gutter .

Reply to
mymail

In my country, asshole... I enjoy free speech.

Feel free to stand under the shower with you ASSociate.

Date: Mon, Sep 15, 2008, 12:27pm (EDT+5) From: snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com (Peto) / Would loose "hand tight" be sufficent? \

Try one of these F connector tools

Also avaiable in 12" offfset at any major electronic tools dealer.

Reply to
Orvekius Wright

Methinks Dark Splatter needs a biology lesson.

Reply to
Bill Palmer

Well he hasn't got that far in school yet.

You can fill in the details,. About 13-15 years old, somewhere in the Bible Belt, where he's been oppressed from birth with some sort of heavy born again morality.. discovers Naughty Words and the Internet and sets out to be everything his parents warned him about..probably been buggered by the local God-Father as well.

Sad, but there ya go.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

From:(The=A0Natural=A0Philosopher) Bill Palmer wrote: On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 07:56:51 -0700 GoldIntermetallicEmbrittlement wrote in a Message:=A0=A0Your mother should be jailed as the felon she is for not flushing your retarded, piece of shit ass, the moment she shat you out of her retarded ass.

Bill was close with: Methinks Dark Splatter needs a biology lesson.

TNP you said: Well he hasn't got that far in school yet. You can fill in the details,. About 13-15 years old, somewhere in the Bible Belt, where he's been oppressed from birth with some sort of heavy born again morality.. discovers Naughty Words and the Internet and sets out to be everything his parents warned him about..probably been buggered by the local God-Father as well. Sad, but there ya go. ------------------------ To Clarify my findings are as follow:) It's a Classic Multiple Personality Case

I'd say., It's really quite sad he seems to still crave the buggering within his new identities., for a while I thought that contering his attacks would repress his feelings or eliminate them altogether, but you can still sense a bit monger in him.

What can be done - His Cox Provider seems to coddle his flagrant eodippal yearnings for the perfect parent }:-)

IU }:-/

Reply to
Levl Urplanet

He is a piece of shit. He was shat from her retarded, piece of shit ass.

Have you caught up now, dumbfuck?