Need F8-F Bearcat images

I am in the final stages of building the 1:48 Hobbycraft F8-F Bearcat kit as the all yellow Beetle Bomb. Having spent some time researching this particular plane, I have found some differences between kit painting instructions, various build ups on the web and several actual photos. I ran across a photo of BB which clearly shows black wing walk way on the right wing. Unfortunately, the wing is folded up and obscures the forward end of the walk way. Can anyone recommend a site with photos of other Bearcats that show the complete walk ways.

Also, I am planning to detail the hydraulics lines on the main landing gear and need a good reference photo. Can anyone help??

Thanks.

Mark

Reply to
Mark Natola