FW800 - SATA bridge?

. to make custom media enclosure.
Minimum external interface is FW800. Can have SATA & USB also.
Looking for recommendation (not pages of Google results -- those I can get
myself).
Either a product you've had good results with or a hardware distributor you've had good experience with.
Thanks.

I have several external enclosures with various interfaces. What combination would you like? Then i can look at the relevant enclosures.
?-)

Prefer FW 800, USB externally, with SATA internally (or whatever the most recent specification of SATA is now...).
Thanks, Paul

High performance; USB3 + SATA 3: Unit one, Diablotek, asmedia ASM1051 Unit two, Filemate, VLI VL700-04
Standard performance; USB 2 SATA 2" Unit one, imicro, that i cannot read the chip markings.
Oh well.

OK i will look through my stuff and see which chips are used.
?-)