FYI posting pics

I have seen a few primitive drawings posted here and I have wanted to be able to make a sketch of a wiring diagram but because it is a no no for Usenet we can now use this.

Terry

Besides, I and many others won't follow a link disguised that way. If I can't see where I'm headed, I don't go.

There are other ng's where you CAN post pics, and the thing to do is either post there on on your own site, and provied the REAL URL to the pics. Those I'll look at, but not disguised URLs.

Just the way I am,

Pop

Reply to
Pop

Interesting.........You are totally wrong and you feel you speak for the group.

Guess that is the way you are.

I am sure you must be very used to being wrong.

Reply to
Terry