Generators will be out of date soon.

Have a look at

I am currently building this website to let everyone know the new laws that are comming in. It will make every generator under 10 Kva useless!

Reply to
Generator

Not likely

Reply to
SQLit

Spam

Reply to
ehsjr

Hmm, spammer rule #1: Spammers lie. Based on that, wonder what I should make of all the hype on his site? All the other spammer rules seem to apply, too. At least we know one place to avoid now!

: : Spam

Reply to
Pop

Please tell me what will replace the alternator in my car.

Bill

-- Ferme le Bush

Reply to
<salmonegg

"LionSun", hey? What happens if someone adds "of a bitch" to that?

I clicked on your link and I don't see what you are referring to. I didn't see anything about new laws or why generators smaller than 10kVA would become useless. I did see that you are advertising some gen sets smaller than 10kVA. Are those the useless ones.

Reply to
operator jay