help with wiring diagram for truck

Hi,

can I get someone to help me trace out the ignition wiring on a Dodge Dakota truck. I have the relevant diagram but cannot read it. I have a crazy intermittent fault and I want to make a hotwire system or circuit.

I can email the proper schematic to anyone that can help.

I know it is the ignition, because when truck stops, it looses spark. I know it heat related, because if I leave the hood open for half hour, it will run. It also starts to get a weak spark after about 15 minutes

I checked spark by pulling the coil wire and holding to the chassis.

I have all new distributor, rotor, coil, wiring etc.

I don't think it is the pickup because that would not give weak spark??? would it.

I think their is a junction in the wiring harness that has some moisture or weak connection that opens when hot.

it is definitely spark and definitely heat related.

thks bg

Reply to
Boner the Cat