How do you fabricate floating-gate transistors?

I'm assuming it's similar to the steps to fabricate a MOSFET but I need the information for a briefing/paper I'm writing so I need a source that's better than "my best guess".

Basically, just a generic step-by-step on how floating-gate transistors are made and what techniques are commonly used. I'd appreciate if someone could point me to a resource/reference because I'm having a hard time using scholar.google.com, wiki, search engines, IEEE, other journal article search tools, and the library.

Thanks, Eric

Reply to
sendthis