How do you fabricate floating-gate transistors?

I'm assuming it's similar to the steps to fabricate a MOSFET but I need the information for a briefing/paper I'm writing so I need a
source that's better than "my best guess".
Basically, just a generic step-by-step on how floating-gate transistors are made and what techniques are commonly used. I'd appreciate if someone could point me to a resource/reference because I'm having a hard time using scholar.google.com, wiki, search engines, IEEE, other journal article search tools, and <gasp> the library.
Thanks, Eric