Long Shot - MCC Manufacturer Pricepac 200

Many years ago I installed a number of MCC's in a gold mining operation in the Pacific Islands. From memory. I think the manufacturers of the MCC's were a New Zealand company by the name of AG Price, and the range of MCC was the PricePac 200. The motor control cubicles were withdrawable on slide rails, and very easy to work with. Could anyone advise if this company is still going, and if this design is available in the UK. TIA

Reply to
BIGEYE

Try posting a question in

A lot of Kiwis and Aussies in there, someone might know.

Reply to
Bob Ferapples