Long Shot - MCC Manufacturer Pricepac 200

Many years ago I installed a number of MCC's in a gold mining operation in the Pacific Islands. From memory. I think the manufacturers of the MCC's were a New Zealand
company by the name of AG Price, and the range of MCC was the PricePac 200. The motor control cubicles were withdrawable on slide rails, and very easy to work with. Could anyone advise if this company is still going, and if this design is available in the UK. TIA
On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 05:34:43 +0100, "BIGEYE"

Try posting a question in www.lmpforum.com A lot of Kiwis and Aussies in there, someone might know.