Magnet motor?

I have a problem with my magnet motor design. It is based on a wheel continually rolling down a sloping disk. The disk is tilted up by repelling magnets, creating a pushing wave
directly behind the wheel.
The magnets are repelling each other okay, but will NOT slide easily past each other.
Is there a way to fix the problem?
Thanks for your time.
Mike Flanagan UK
Please see the model here: http://motor-stuff.tripod.com

Are you the chief engineer at Steorn by any chance?
Yes. I have a solution. It will cost $2,000,000 USD.
sensible wrote:

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"
sensible wrote:

What brand flux enhancement fluid did you use?
Ed
On 11/27/07 6:58 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@b15g2000hsa.googlegroups.com,

From the description and link given above, I have no idea what you are talking about.
Bill
wrote:

You are thinking from an informed viewpoint. Even Rube Goldberg's devices needed an external input.
This is another variation of an old magnetic motor perpetual motion machine doomed to failure for the same reasons that its predecessors failed.

remove the X to answer
On 11/27/07 9:31 PM, in article K273j.61601$cD.53742@pd7urf2no, "Don Kelly"

The description was so confusing that I did not know that a perpetual motion machine was involved.
I started to think that it is not a lack of technological knowledge that continues to spawn schemes for perpetual motion. Could it be that confusion in the use of language snarls the thinking process?
Bill