One Line Diagram for Electrical Plant Distribution

Can anyone point me in the right direction ?.
I need to generate a one line diagram for our electrical plant (In the UK)
Is there a website where I can get some guidance on how to create a diagram. For e.g., what symbols to use, etc.. It would be nice to see some sample diagrams also.
TIA, woodglass

http://download.telemecanique.com/C12570C1005D64F7/all/C125713F005265E2C12572C900237CAA?OpenDocument&L=EN
See Drawing D5000-2 (among others) at http://engstandards.lanl.gov/engrman/HTML/dwg-elec.htm Dave