One Line Diagram for Electrical Plant Distribution (UK)

Can anyone point me in the right direction ?.

I need to generate a one line diagram for our electrical plant (In the UK)

Is there a website where I can get some guidance on how to create a diagram. For e.g., what symbols to use, etc.. It would be nice to see some sample diagrams also.

TIA, woodglass

Reply to
woodglass