PMK Oscilloscope probes

Anybody have any experience with these? I am looking for a source of decent (mid-priced) probes to be used in a teaching environment, where abuse and shrinkage may be issues. Don't need anything too exotic; passive 1X, 10X,

100X up to 350MHz or so. The Tek probes are a little too dear for this service.

Any other brands you could recommend?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
BFoelsch

Good probes are not usually cheap. Check their specs and try a few. If they work for your application then.....

Try Jensen Tools & Mitchell Tools, they sell some generic probes. I am still using the ones that came with my Fluke 123. Though there are times when I wish there was a little more adaptability for what I am doing with the instrument at the time. Do not for get to get one optically isolated for training purposes. You will keep this one under lock and key.

Reply to
SQLit