Someone Is Really SICKO ! - Expose These Sick People

RE: < This is just to show that this post is relevant to the newsgroups posted in ! To take care of another bunch of internet sickos who allowed the rape to happen by blocking my internet connection (att) for over 6 months. They have promised to connect everything back for $9.95 or something like that but they have taken my order for long distance etc. but not reconnected the internet service yet - trying to delay it or deny it ! I need it back. >

LASERS, ELECTROCUTION, CARS, SMALL PLANES, AWACS, WIDE-BODIED PLANES, HELICOPTERS, ELECTROCUTION EQUIPMENT INSTALLED IN ALL HOMES AND COMPANIES/INDUSTRIAL PLANTS AROUND MY HOUSE, LASERS STATIONED IN THE SKY ALL AROUND, etc.

SOMEONE IS REALLY SICKO - > Do Something To Expose These SICKOS ! > -------------------------------------------- > > To fly small planes and fighters and huge AWACS planes and wide bodied > planes > over my house and shoot at me in my house while I sleep or do something > in my > house such as writing this piece is really reflective of VERY VERY sick > people ! > > The coward(s) who is(are) ordering the entire military force of the most > powerful nation > on earth to go and target a person such as myself must not be allowed to > > continue this 2 1/2 years after my first police report about such > incidents and grave injuries that I have already suffered through > on a 24 hour basis so far. > EXPOSE THE COWARDS AND HIGH CRIMINALS. > > Just now a fighter plane type of aircraft flew overhead of my house, > North-West to South-East and shot at the back of my head. All of last > night, I was electrocuted while I slept. By sparking equipment that > produced showers of sparks that went right through the head and > caused a prickly pain in the extemities whenever the shots hit me. > Powered from vehicles on the road and parking lots in Los Esteros > Apartments and houses nearby. They are also using electrocuting > equpment installed in my neighbors' houses. #1295 Vietnamese > man neighbor seems to be getting regular instructions and > participating in the electrocution by installing equipment for > remote control as well as actually aiming them whenever I > change sleeping locations, etc. #1291 killer seems to be the > co-ordinator for local killers. #1296 (SF Chinese), > #1298 (Jewish), #1290 (Taiwanese visa imports), > #1908 Beaufort (Chino Chinese) are closely involved with installed > lasers and electrocution sparking equipment and satellite > dishes, etc. #1051 McKay killer laser installed on the chimney was > shooting at my head last night. It is so powerful that it > goes through everything and it is pinpoint in accuracy ! > I think the #1051 chimney laser was controlled by > #12/1035 McKay (Los Esteros)(Vietnamese Energy > Dept. Nuclear Laser Control Center ?) last night. > > This is only a short description that does not cover > all electrocution that happened yesterday. For example > I was electrocuted continuously by lights and direct > beacon on my face while I attended a meeting last night. > Also, back home, a car from the parking lot of > Los Esteros was continously electrocuting with > boom-boom type electrocuting pulsations - > 3USX195 Black Mercury Villager GS Van and > 4NRH347 Black Chev Tracker SUV 'Billings' 'Milpitas' > have been observed participating in this electrocution. > An endless stream of vehicles, infinite resources > are being allocated to maintain the electrocution. > > The description above is only a part of the electrocution > activity of yesterday and night. The evil is all around > and no one is able to do anything to expose these > high criminals and bring them to justice. Are all these > killer going to get away scot free ? > > DO SOMETHING TO EXPOSE THESE SICKOS ! > > --------------------------------------------------
Reply to
news2020

You know, I have to agree with your subject line completely.

Someone -is- really SICKO.

To see who, just look in any mirror. Once you're done with that, please seek professional counseling.

*PLONK!*
Reply to
Dr. Anton T. Squeegee

Reply to