Where do these people launch /attend meetings

I would like to know where these people launch these high power rockets, and/or attend meetings. W.E.Fred Wallace, Ray Dunakin, Phil Stein, Kevin Trojanowski, Dave Grayvis, and Jerry Irvine. Thank you in advance.

Reply to
jjimhodges

I know these people can and will speak for themselves, but I've met Ray at NSL, he seemed like a great guy/rocketeer.

And, as usual, my mental image formed from internet or hearing a voice on radio was completely different than the actual person...

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

I fly with PARA in Philly and MDRA in MD & DE. Show up other places once in a while too.

What about you?

Reply to
Phil Stein

Why, you think they never really launch rockets? You going to visit them all personally? I know where one of the persons launches, but I'll let him decide if he wants to respond.

Brian Elfert

Reply to
Brian Elfert

I know where thay all launch. If you follow this group regularly, it's not hard to determine.

Hey Jerry - ever think about starting a NAR section in the county jail?

Reply to
Phil Stein

It helps if you give your state of residence so close by events can be described.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Then why is he such a dickwad on usenet??

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Jerry, I've heard folks who've met you at a launch comment on how nice YOU seemed to be. Oh, the irony...

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Hi Jim! I'm a founding member of Tripoli San Diego and fly at their launches several times a year. These are held at Plaster City, east of Ocotillo CA in the Imperial County desert. We host a big regional launch called PlasterBlaster in October. I don't know where you live, but if you're ever in the area you're welcome to come fly with us! I also fly at private launches from time to time.

BTW, I'm a camera payload fanatic, and you can see some of my inflight photos and other neat rocketry stuff here:

=FF

Reply to
raydunakin

Thank you for replying Ray

Reply to
jjimhodges

Ray, you really need to do a dedicated(raydunakin.com?) website to show off your awesome aerial photos. Having them up on a photo display site just doesn't do your photos enough justice.

I bet the TSD club website could dedicate a section just for your photos.

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
nedtovak

Interesting people you chose to ask about. That said, I launch primarily in Nebraska, although I have been down to Kansas and Texas, as well as over to Iowa.

I'm curious as to why you ask?

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

Thanks for the endorsement. I was feeling badly that I was just wassting my time responding to Ray.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Jones

or weenie, or sheeple, or , nevermind.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Jones

And I'd like to add that I'm not 'dissing' anyone else, it's just that (to the best of my knowledge) he's the only one of the above I've met in person.

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

So far!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Ray has met Jerry in person. I know Jerry and Brian know each other. Fred and I see each other almost every time I go to MDRA as well as other regional launches. I met Kevin when he was on tv but I don't think he could see me. 8-) I guess Fred knows Jerry since he did some consulting for him.

See now everyone know everyone.

Reply to
Phil Stein

But what about Kevin Bacon?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I think Jerry porked him. 8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

Thank you for replying Kevin At moment mearly curious.

Reply to
jjimhodges