Where do these people launch /attend meetings

LOL

Reply to
Alan Jones

That's something I'd like to do one of these days, when my order of "round tuits" comes in. :) Main problem is that I really don't know squat about html or making websites or how to choose a reliable, stable provider.

Now let's see how long it takes Jerry to start quoting that, after editing it down to, "I really don't know squat". ;)

Last I heard, the club was still looking for someone to keep the club website updated.=20

=F5

Reply to
raydunakin

Can you get your hands on a PC with Front Page? If so, I'll try to help you. You do not need to know HTML to use it. Of course there are other programs too.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Fair enough.

If you're ever in the Lincoln, NE area on the 3rd Saturday of the month, feel free to drop by one of our launches -- we launch about 30 minutes south of there.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

So THAT's why you have so much time on your hands.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

What's your excuse?

Reply to
Phil Stein

Kevin, That should have read "At THE moment mearly curious"

There are some whom have not responded. Should I assume from that, that they have chosen not to respond to my request?

Reply to
jjimhodges

Well, my High School classmate is the head writer for Jay Leno, who knows Kevin Bacon. But where does Kevin Bacon fly rockets?

Bill Sullivan

"Taxes are not levied for the benefit of the taxed." - Lazarus Long

Reply to
The Rocket Scientist

Hi Phil,

I'm planning on being at the PARA August launch. Hope to see you there.

Bill Sullivan

"Taxes are not levied for the benefit of the taxed." - Lazarus Long

Reply to
The Rocket Scientist

Since you're coming, I'll make an extra effort to be there. It's been a while since I've seen you. Hope all is well.

Reply to
Phil Stein

No problem; I assume as much.

Or that it's an inconvenient question, or that they're too busy trying to twist your question to their own benefit, or that they don't fly rockets. Your choice.

Regardless, it was a fair question to ask of anyone here.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

I see. For us it makes no real difference, but it is unfortunate that some have chosen to remain silent. Once again, thank you for your reply.

Reply to
jjimhodges

I did reply but I will say that if you really wanted to know, you could easily find out by reading previous rmr posts or with google.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Phil. I did thank you for your reply, although I see now that my thanks did not get posted. My apologies and my thanks again. As was pointed out I ask a fair question, which deserves a fair, civil answer. Some have not apparently chosen not to respond. As I replied to Kevin, for us it makes no real difference, it's just unfortunate. As a picture is worth a thousand words, silence speaks volumes.

Reply to
jjimhodges

Want to see something funny?

jerky_vision.jpg only the thumbnail is there. It used to be on one of the Texas web sites under how we like Jerry Irvine. Laugh Jerry it's funny!

Reply to
Phil Stein

I agree. I see no reason for anyone to bristle at being asked where they launch or what club they're with.

I can also understand why someone might ask this question of the more prominent posters. I think it's helpful to know whether someone is actually active in rocketry, or just an "armchair" expert.

Reply to
raydunakin

Who bristled? I recall no bristling.

Reply to
Tweak

I think it's helpful to know whether someone is

This should be in the FAQ.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Does one or more of them owe you money or something? Did one of their great-great grandpappys insult your great-great grandpappy... and you are just wanting to settle some century-old feud?

:o)

Your asking such a question, in the setting of this group...is very creepy.

Reply to
Greg Heilers