Where do these people launch /attend meetings

If you haven't been reading for a while, it might not be quite so easy. I don't tend to post a lot of references to where I launch, although I know I've done it a few times.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

Ok then check the Discovery Channel. 8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

Yeah, but that only works for one or two on his list....

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

Yeah discrimination - they pick the good looking ones.

Reply to
Phil Stein

I don't see anything "creepy" about asking some folks in a rocketry forum where they launch.

Reply to
raydunakin