Where do these people launch /attend meetings

Kevin Trojanowski wrote:

I agree. I see no reason for anyone to bristle at being asked where they launch or what club they're with.
I can also understand why someone might ask this question of the more prominent posters. I think it's helpful to know whether someone is actually active in rocketry, or just an "armchair" expert.

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com says...

Who bristled? I recall no bristling.
--
Tweak

I think it's helpful to know whether someone is

This should be in the FAQ.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Does one or more of them owe you money or something? Didone of theirgreat-greatgrandpappys insult your great-great grandpappy... and you are just wanting to settle some century-old feud?
:o)
Your asking such a question, in the setting of this group...is very creepy.
--

Greg Heilers
Greg Heilers wrote:

I don't see anything "creepy" about asking some folks in a rocketry forum where they launch.