Is someone here designing furniture?

Hi.

Is someone in this group designing furniture ?

I want to ask few questions (For example: Is a PRo/e a good choice for designing furniture?, etc.)

I am also searching for *good* websites about "furniture design"........

Thanks in advance for reply!

Jaro

Reply to
Jaro735

We have done some evaluations regarding our furniture building on Pro/E... It was determined that the learning curve was to great and the designers wanted to design in 2D and then transfer that to 3d, instead of the other way around...

Bob Alexander M.E. Sys Admin Sauder Woodworking Co. Archbold, OH 43502 Ph. 419-446-3221 Fx. 419-446-4978

Reply to
Bob Alexander