Quad 40/40 Breaker for GE TQP TQL TQL-AC

Is there a quad 40A breaker that is for a GE panel, any of these types:

TQP TQL TQL-AC TQAL-AC THQL-AC THQAL-AC TXQL

I need to power two 220V 40A ampliances, so I need a breaker that will steal an A and B phase for the first device from the top and bottom breaker switches, and then a second device from the inner A and B phases. The ideal breaker would have two bars on it, corresponding to the outside and inside breaker sets.

Does anyone make this?

Get it fast, only 6 left.

Rich.

Ooops sorry, that's a 30 amp quad not a 40 amp one.

Reply to
Rich.

Home Depot has it for under $20.

Rich.

The problem with this is the metal faceplate. It appears to be catching the cover of the circuit panel so the breaker cannot go off.

I don't see how since the faceplate is at least a 1/4" above the panel cover.

Reply to
Rich.