Relay box identification

I'm in the scrap business and I'm trying to identify this box I've acquired . It's got three timing relays inside of it and encased in windows on the o
utside of the box are two current sensing relays. There is also a running t ime meter on the outside. There are several other components both on the ou tside and inside of the box that I've yet to identify. I know this item cam e from a substation and that's about all the information I have. Anybody ha ve any ideas as to what this box is? Thanks

It's got three timing relays inside of it and encased in windows on the outside of the box are two current sensing relays. There is also a running time meter on the outside. There are several other components both on the outside and inside of the box that I've yet to identify. I know this item came from a substation and that's about all the information I have. Anybody have any ideas as to what this box is?

It could be one of a thousand things with that description. Any number or manufacturer info on it. ( If there was you probably would have said so but I had to ask)
On Tuesday, May 7, 2013 6:00:59 PM UTC-4, Tom Biasi wrote:

ired. It's got three timing relays inside of it and encased in windows on t he outside of the box are two current sensing relays. There is also a runni ng time meter on the outside. There are several other components both on th e outside and inside of the box that I've yet to identify. I know this item came from a substation and that's about all the information I have. Anybod y have any ideas as to what this box is?

I was afraid of that. There's no identification that I can find on the item itself- just the components I mentioned. Thanks anyway.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com writes:

You could always post photos to one of the picture sharing websites and see if anyone recognizes it.
snipped-for-privacy@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney) wrote:

Most manufacturers of such equipment would put their marks on them just to get follow-up business if nothing else. There is a good chance that it was fabricated by someone knowledgeable where it was used. I remember dealing with something like that using time delay relays (no electronics) over fifty years ago. If of that nature, it is feasible, if expensive, trace out the circuit to get a schematic electrical diagram.
Why would you think that such a device would be useful in a new application? My guess is that better equipment is now available.
--

Sam

I'm sure it's obsolete, I'm just trying to estimate its value as a whole an d figure out if that's worth more than the individual parts. It seems like it probably was made for a very specific job so won't be worth much more th an what I can get breaking it down. Thanks for the advice, everyone.