sites

Hello am going to join electrical engg.Can sum 1 plz give links to some good reference sites on the net on EE? thanks in advance. :)

Reply to
unlimitedkisho

If you want to be successful in school and business, start here:

Charles Perry P.E.

Reply to
Charles Perry

Just finished school, am am not going to pursue some MBA or anything as well.

Reply to
unlimitedkisho

Got other ideas. Anyways, thanks!

Reply to
unlimitedkisho

That is not what I meant. You need to have good written communication skills to excel as an engineer. If there are two engineers with equal technical ability, the one who is a more effective communicator will usually find his way to the top.

Charles Perry P.E.

Reply to
Charles Perry

Eye R not able 2

Bill

-- Ferme le Bush

Reply to
Salmon Egg

try

im sending out for my brain sturgeon degree tomorrow :)

Reply to
TimPerry

is the link you need. It got lots of information and links to thousands of other sites.

Reply to
Tomi Holger Engdahl