SNR question

Hi,
Suppose you have a signal consisting of 2 stationary signals plus a stochastic component that is WSS. We'll also suppose that one of the
deterministic signal components (say signal 1) is our "desired" signal and the other deterministic signal component (signal 2) an "interference" signal.
If signals 1 and 2 are correlated, how does one *correctly* represent the SNR for signal 1?
TIA,
Matt

To be a bit more clear, what I want is not the SNR but the SINR. Sorry for any confusion.