SNR question

Hi,

Suppose you have a signal consisting of 2 stationary signals plus a stochastic component that is WSS. We'll also suppose that one of the deterministic signal components (say signal 1) is our "desired" signal and the other deterministic signal component (signal 2) an "interference" signal.

If signals 1 and 2 are correlated, how does one *correctly* represent the SNR for signal 1?

TIA,

Matt

Reply to
junoexpress

To be a bit more clear, what I want is not the SNR but the SINR. Sorry for any confusion.

Reply to
junoexpress