Crossley PH1030 stationary engine

I am trying to find drawings and manufacturing data for my Crossley

2.5hp engine I am restoring s/n 120671.
Reply to
rrstanfo

Plough Books in Australia are excellent, I have bought many books here over the years, great catalogue.

Crossley is mentioned a few times on this page under different headings (manuals, brochures etc)

David Edgington also used to advertise a Crossley 1030 handbook (no doubt the same one as Plough Books)

Peter Short