consisting

I'm new to this, and am not sure my last post went through, so because I'm so frustrated, I'll try again. I recently bought and installed a MRC Prodigy Advanced system, and it has been progamed for a consist by accident. I don't seem to be able to figureout how to take it out of the consist mode, and now my locomotives don't want to run at all. Can anyone help a poor railroader?

Thanks Jay

Reply to
faris.jh