mrc pa

My nephew set the consist function on my new Prodigy advanced, and I can't seem to get it to turn off. I tried the printed directions, but they didn't seem to help. Can anyone tell me how to remove the consist function so my engines will run again?

Jay

Reply to
faris.jh

On the Digitrax Zephyr, you select the engine you want to remove from the consist, select the consist function, and then press the (-) key. Perhaps the MRC unit works similarly. (??) Have you tried the MRC site

Bill McC.

Reply to
Bill McCutcheon

Call up the loco, go to CV19 and enter 0 (zero). CV19 stores the consist number and zeroing it removes the loco from any consist.

Steve Newcastle NSW Aust

Reply to
Steve Magee