Spa Circulation Pump installing a higher wattage pump

Hello, I have to replace my circulation pump in my hot tum that is 115v 33watts. I see many that are 115v 98watt for cheep on ebay. Can I
use the 98watt pump in place of the 33watt? Or am I looking for trouble. Thanks for any help.

Don't be offended. You're mixing electricity and water. You don't know what you're doing. Get professional help. Think of the undertaker's fees it could save you.
John