This group will no longer be archived.

Since engineering is a low subject in this group you can ask your questions in home repair. Is my lamp grounded? How do I change a lightbulb? What are the three prongs for? My toaster is toast.

Other poster will prefer the political news groups.

Reply to
Johan Lexington

Shut the hell up you idiot.

You must feel real smart dragging all that political bullshit in here (based on the way you so cavalierly reference it, I *KNOW* you are "Screw You" aka "Your Special Friend" aka "Upper Class Winner" ad nauseum)...

I wish there was a way to lock you in a room with Dark Matter and his 9 famous inches of common sense...

MO

Reply to
Morris Overmayer