Floyd L. Davidson

Date: Fri, Jun 24, 2005, 8:27am (EDT-4) From: snipped-for-privacy@barrow.com (Floyd=A0L.=A0Davidson) snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Roy Q.T.) wrote: =A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0[entire article deleted] Roy, you'll have to learn how to format articles so that they can be read. Nobody can tell who wrote what when you don't use some form of marker for quoted text. I'm not sure how to do that with WEBTV, but I've seen properly quoted articles from other WEBTV users, so I'm sure you can figure it out.

------------------------ Floyd, look at my first response posted on " DC Waveform Question " is there anything wrong with it ? I'll start a post with my findings of what is going on here and why., but I hope I'm wrong, it may seem someone maybe hot under the collar, instead of being grateful we're here at all....... Perhaps a tech with access to moderators tools over alt.engineering.electrical, now what a shame that would be, think of all the enthusiasm and ingenuity he has stymied while allowing abuse. =AEoy

Reply to
Roy Q.T.

[another entire article deleted]

Like I said... learn how to format text to make it readable, or there is no point in posting to Usenet.

Reply to
Floyd L. Davidson

From: snipped-for-privacy@barrow.com (Floyd=A0L.=A0Davidson)

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Roy Q.T.) wrote: =A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0[entire article deleted] =A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0[another entire article deleted]

Like I said... [entire article deleted]

I think I understand what you are saying now., glad you found nothing wrong with it. Roy

Reply to
Roy Q.T.

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 18:48:33 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@barrow.com (Floyd L. Davidson) Gave us:

No, Floyd. You should note that historically, I just refuse to insult you like I do them.

Reply to
TokaMundo

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 01:43:24 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Roy Q.T.) Gave us:

You're an idiot.

You don't even know what the words "enthusiasm", "ingenuity", or "stymied" mean. You're gang boy mentality "roy boy" sign off proves that. Do you throw gum on the sidewalk too, punk?

Reply to
TokaMundo

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 07:10:16 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Roy Q.T.) Gave us:

You're not an idiot... You are a TRUE IDIOT!

Reply to
TokaMundo

Re: too much humm...why? Group: alt.engineering.electrical Date: Sat, Jun 25, 2005, 11:55pm (EDT+4) From: snipped-for-privacy@weedizgood.org (TokaMundo) On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 07:10:16 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Roy Q.T.) Gave us: I think I understand what you are saying now., glad you found nothing wrong with it. Roy =A0=A0=A0=A0You're not a dios... You are a TRUE DIOS!

Reply to
Roy Q.T.

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 22:55:35 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Roy Q.T.) Gave us:

You're an idiot, Royboy. I am glad to be the burr under your saddle.

You prove everyday that you not only do not have anything to offer, but you do not even know how to make a proper post in Usenet.

This post, I quoted is a prime example.

Reply to
TokaMundo

From: snipped-for-privacy@weedizgood.org [burn removed]

I know who you are now, hiding behind your bogus addy, Still not getting any?

You shouldv'e just confronted us like a man would, instead of wrapping your insecure self in your invisibility blanket.

You were Dead Wrong in your responses and now you have lost your face & are affraid to use your name., Prejudiced ! just as well, you've brought nothing but shame & misdirection to this group.

You're such an immature person that you don't even know when to let things Go...

Clean up your own mess.......

Adios

Reply to
Roy Q.T.

Mon, Jun 27, 2005, 5:51pm (EDT+4) From: snipped-for-privacy@weedizgood.org =A0=A0=A0=A0Fuck off, and die.

I need a good hard what ? You are so Out of Tune, let me Sinc you.....

Here is a Fucktoid for You

snipped-for-privacy@weedizgood.orgasm

Retard diabloed & all, I am actually putting off some pussy...... so If i die I'll die pussy happy & with a view into heaven.

how about youuuuu? How about youuuu ?

Reply to
Roy Q.T.

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 00:06:40 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Roy Q.T.) Gave us:

If I am a "creampuff" then why are you being a wussy boy about a meeting, yet you claim I hide behind anonymity?

Don't count your chickens, Little.

How about you f*ck off.

Reply to
TokaMundo