Transformer Wrench

Does anyone know where I can purchase a five sided socket or wrench so I can open utility pad mounted transformers. I need to do this to conduct a
infrared inspection. www.certifiedinfrared.com

Have you tried asking the utility for the wrench? After all, it is their transformer.
The bigger question is... are you qualified to do this? Are you trained to work in proximity to medium voltage conductors and do you have the appropriate personal protective equipment and knowledge of how to use it?
There is a reason for those bolt heads!
Ben Miller
--
Benjamin D. Miller, PE
B. MILLER ENGINEERING

Peter -
You didn't say where you are located. If you have a local Snap-On tool distributor, you can get a socket there that fits a standard ratchet. I believe Mac Tools also sells them.
Steve Lockridge Alfa Transformer