Utility to burn in new hard drive?

On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 18:50:06 GMT, John Doe Gave us:

Top posting Usenet retard. Get a clue, dumbfuck.

Reply to
Phat Bytestard

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 04:55:44 +1000, "Rod Speed" Gave us:

Come back when your maturity level is at least half your numerical age.

Reply to
Phat Bytestard

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 05:01:52 +1000, "Rod Speed" Gave us:

Absolutely incorrect.

If only you could eat a bullet for each of the thousands of times that your pathetic ass has said that to anyone that has ever disputed you. It shows how truly immature you really are.

You are pathetic in the extreme.

Reply to
Phat Bytestard

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 05:07:12 +1000, "Rod Speed" Gave us:

Hahaha... you are now in the process of making a total fool of yourself.

Reply to
Phat Bytestard

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 05:07:12 +1000, "Rod Speed" Gave us:

Grow up, repeat boy. You give the real folks in the industry a bad image. That is aside form the utter stupidity of your claims.

Reply to
Phat Bytestard

On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 15:24:33 -0500, Teh White Recluse Gave us:

Did you have to re-quote 80 lines to post that utterly retarded crap? Grow the f*ck up, dipshit.

Reply to
Phat Bytestard

Gave us:

His life in a nut(t)shell.

Reply to
Folkert Rienstra

Phat Bytestard wrote

Any 2 year old could leave that for dead, child.

Get one to help you before posting again, if anyone is actually stupid enough to let you anywhere near one.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Teh White Recluse wrote

We'll see...

Wrong, as always.

In spades with hard drives.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Phat Bytestard wrote

Not if its outside the package at the time, fool.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Some gutless f****it desperately cowering behind Phat Bytestard wrote just the puerile shit thats always pouring from the back of it.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Phat Bytestard wrote

Easy to claim, child.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Reply to
Rod Speed

Reply to
Rod Speed

|On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 15:24:33 -0500, Teh White Recluse | Gave us: | |>Fuckwit, too st00pid to nymshift. | | Did you have to re-quote 80 lines to post that utterly retarded |crap? Grow the f*ck up, dipshit.

Stupid, huh. It's not just about the headers he posts, this little f****it makes a point of researching and posting all available email addresses and by doing so is initiating a malicious attack on the email accounts by spammers.

Reply to
Teh White Recluse

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 07:20:08 +1000, "Rod Speed" Gave us:

There are no "pallet loads" outside the package, you retarded f*ck.

Thanks for executing yourself with your own stupidity.

Reply to
Phat Bytestard

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 07:21:00 +1000, "Rod Speed" Gave us:

So really all you amount to is a troll fucktard. Figures.

Reply to
Phat Bytestard

|Teh White Recluse wrote |> Rod Speed wrote |>> Phat Bytestard wrote | |>>> A stupid user will inordinately exercise a piece of equipment when |>>> it is not even necessary, further reducing its overall "in use" |>>> lifespan, and wasting a lot of personal time. | |>> And made a VERY spectacular fool of yourself again with that bit. | |> Wrong, wrong, wrong. | |We'll see... | |> If something does not run it does not wear out. | |Wrong, as always. | |In spades with hard drives. | | Ta

Reply to
Teh White Recluse

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 07:24:32 +1000, "Rod Speed" Gave us:

Answering your own utter crap now, I see.

Hahaha.. figures that the troll fucktard can't even keep track of his own shit trails.

Reply to
Phat Bytestard

That should be by themselves, you illiterate pseudokraut.

Utterly mindless hair splitting typical of a f****it pseudokraut.

Reply to
Rod Speed